Wednesday, August 7, 2013

2 Challenges in 1! :)

It's summer and its a busy time with family and the studio! 
I am lucky though that I get to sneak in a moment here and there to color for fun and design for the challenges.  I LOVE challenges! :)  I am having a ball over at SOG community working on  the challenges.  This challenge was to color using colored paper.  At first, I said no way it will that look good! Choosing the right color paper, matters. Lighter papers work best. It takes a great deal more patience to acheive the color because it involves lots of layers and you must wait inbetween layers or you will feather. However, I did not give up, this was my first try and I am happy with it.  Turned out a  lot better than I thought it would and I will diffidently do it again!

 My focus is the 30 day challenge... but having a life it will take me more than 30 days LOL.  I can do it!  This month I thought I would also join in with the Sketch of the month at the SOG blog.  Timing was also quite perfect as my new paper and embellishments from Echo Park arrived.  So much yummy paper in the studio!  Wish I could keep it all...sadly its for sale :) 
Pictures & prices will be going up next week....Yay! The Studio is growing but the focus will be on certain items and brands only. :)  News of the studio later :) ...for now, here is my card for the SOG sketch of the month challenge. Hope you like it! :)
My Whimsical Little World (Paola Jofre 2013)

2 comments:

  1. This turned out awesome! I love your take on the sketch and think your coloring is definitely something to be proud of :) Thanks so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah...so cute! Love the bright colors and Tia is just so so cute. :D I can't get over how awesome this one is Paola. So glad you joined in with the sketch challenge at SOG Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day