Sunday, October 6, 2013

World Card Making day Linky Party at SOG!

Somehow while recovering from surgery and getting the house ready for renovations (mainly hubby getting it ready :) ) I could not resist joining in on the World Card Making Day Linky Party at SOG!  I had brand new yummy paper from Echo Park that just came into the studio that I wanted to showcase before I had to shut down the studio for a week of renos. I just had to! LOL :) 

Christmas is only 79 days away! Can you believe it! :)
Here she is, the SOG Holly Day Gwen clear stamp! She is so lovely, perfect for my project! :)

Reflections Christmas by Lori Whitlock Echo Park Paper is now available at the Studio.  This paper is full of design and has a beautiful vintage feel to it.  The colors are rich and the paper is far superior to many that I have bought in the past. I love that fact that I get so much variety in a 6x6 pad, a convenient size, by the way, for card-making and Project Life!

Hope you all had a wonderful time creating cards this weekend for World Card Making Day! :)

hugs
Paola

1 comment:

Template designed by Rainy Day