Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Copic Speed coloring Some Odd Girl "Gaze"

I cannot begin to tell you how much fun I am having creating my pages for Project Life!  So much fun that it has distracted me from making Christmas cards for the craft fairs LOL.  I cannot resist! :)

The cards are yummy, the embellishments are eye candy and the possibilities are endless!  One of the elements that I love to use in my pages are digi stamps.  Always printing, cutting and coloring :) . Aaahhh now that's the life!

Thought I would share one of my coloring moments with you. :)  In this video I am coloring the digi "Gaze" from Some Odd Girl.  The prompt for the first two weeks is my favorite book...mine is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.  I went on a hunt to find digis that best represented  Jane Eyre.  I went over to the forum at SOG and asked for some help as I was torn between a few of them and thankfully I was rescued. :) Thank you! :)
 How did I overlook this beautiful digi!  She is perfect!

If you would like to follow along and join in on the Project Life prompts hosted by My Whimsical Little World stop on over to the FB group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day