Friday, November 29, 2013

Real Life Project Life 3x4 cards

I hit a wall with my health and got sick this week ...ick! :)  However, not sick enough that I could not continue to create!  I cannot fathom a day without creating....I'd be twitching to jump out of bed or at least in my mind LOL .

Since I was not feeling well..I figured why not create PL cards for the days when its not golden and smelling of roses.  I have been through so much these last 3 years and my journey with doctors , IVs and tests are still not over.  I really needed cards that allowed me to express the bad days and moments in my life that my family and I are going through.   As miserable as I was feeling yesterday...these cards did bring a smile to my face.  I put in an entire day to creating these cards...I have issues committing to SAVE LOL...SAVE is like glue :) 

Here they are!  REAL LIFE Project Life cards
http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaolasPapers/about/ 
I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed creating them! Please Pin to your wall or share with your friends on FB. Thank you so much for your support! 
Cutting files will be coming soon so keep an eye out! :) 

Hugs 
Paola :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day