Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Very Merry Christmas 3x4 Cards

Last week of November and I cannot wait for December! :)

It’s the last week of November and I cannot wait for December! :) This year I am trying my hand at a December Daily (DD) album.  I need to make it interesting so I’ll stick with it LOL.  So much to do (crafting!) and so little time. I need another me in the studio. :)

I really cannot wait for my DD items to arrive from Pretty Little Studio (what a CUTE shop!) and my album from Studio Calico.  I have been watching all the ladies in the December Classroom creating their album covers and pages, and all I get to do is watch, drool and admire their gorgeous work. :)  They truly are beautiful covers! I wish I could work on mine, but I’m blocked until the UPS guy arrives :)

Until then I’ve found myself playing around with patterns and shapes in Photoshop and in my Silhouette Studio Designer. I figure while I am playing why not start designing some Christmas cards for my DD album as well as my Project Life album?  I have an idea of the colors I want to use; from there everything else will fall into place…yes it will!  I decided to take a shot at it! 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwv3jkoygohpyn0/Very%20Merry%20Christmas%203x4%20cards%20SET%201.pdf
click the image for download


https://www.dropbox.com/s/1z466h79i4afdck/Very%20Merry%20Christmas%20SET%202.pdf
click image for the PDF
It’s lots of work but tons of fun, especially when it’s done and you see your work.  As a test I put a screenshot on one of the PL groups. My 3x4 Christmas cards have received a wonderful welcome. :) I was really surprised and humbled by everyone wanting them.  I cannot wait to share them with all of you and see how you use them. 
The effort hasn’t been entirely without frustration.  I still am trying to master this new program, SSD. It has its limits that I hope one day they will fix through a software upgrade.  It is not completely flexible like Photoshop. Mind you, I cannot print and cut in Photoshop. When that day comes my life will be complete… LOL. I will go back and forth with hopes that SSD will catch up with PS. :)

I will make the cards available in PDF for those without print and cut and for those that use SSD or SD I will have the print and cut file.  I would really appreciate it if you could pin the cards to your boards and share the link on your FB walls.

Thank you so much for your support!  I hope you enjoy adding them to your albums as much as I enjoyed creating them! :)

I have the Very Merry Christmas SET 1  and SET 2 available for download.
Cut files will be coming soon!
Also check out my NEW set REAL LIFE cards! 

Hugs

Paola :)  

8 comments:

  1. Thank you -- these will cheer up my PL pages in December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) I hope I get to see them :) I wold love to see them in your projects. If you like to you can post it on my fan page :)

      Delete
  2. they are gorgeous Paola! What a clever girl you are :) I'm going to download them as just started putting cards in a mini PL album for a December daily! These are the perfect addition! YAY! Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you very much Sammi! :) You are very welcome :) I am really happy that you like them and they will find a home in your album :) I am working on some more :) :) Can't wait to show everyone :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Rosey I just checked and all the links are working for me ...please try all 4 links and if you still
    Have troubles let me know and I will send it to you

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day