Friday, January 17, 2014

Cut a 12x12 picture into 8 seperate images & create a 2 page layout using SDE

I am sure I am not the first to admit that although it was love at first with the Cameo...after hitting the power button things went sour.  Not terribly user friendly at the beginning or perhaps it was me being impatient LOL.  Well I have had many many months to once again LOVE my Cameo and I do! :) How did I survive without it!  Don't get me wrong, I still adore my Big Shot.  I still use it.  But the Cameo is different...its not just a cutting machine.  It allows you to be creative and design, and I need that freedom.  Now the program I feel still needs to grow, but for the price you pay for the program this is a remarkable deal!  I am constantly learning about the different ways to use the program and shapes and lines and don't even get me started with the user friendly tools.  I love the fact that to get precise I do not have to have a tablet or even a mouse. 
Enough drooling over the program and lets get to the fun part! :)
Designing with SD or DE
The video below describes how to set out a 2 page layout so you can visually see what you want to do for your pages.  This can also apply to regular scrappbooking.  I also walk you through how to take a 12x12 image and cut it up to fit in your pockets! How cool is that!  Part 2 will I will walk you through on how to create the second page and add conffetti and stars to your pockets as well as making a waterfall for extra pictures you want to add but have no room.  I cannot wait for the new product out by Snap that has a flip page for extra photos. :)

Enjoy the video and come back to grab Part 2. :)
Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day