Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine Freebies!

I ADORE freebies! :) Especially the digital kind, because I can virtually hoard to my hearts content (LOL) and theoretically not run out of room :) Well, fresh from the studio I have some freebies for you: gorgeous Valentine freebies that can be used in your Project Life, scrap-booking or any other type of journalling.  This is my largest set yet. There's so many cards. Can you tell I was having a lot of fun creating them? I had to force my self to stop :) My favorite part of designing these cards was creating the the mustache.  Too stinking cute! Its amazing what you can do with simple shapes and awesome programs!

It was also very difficult to choose which ones to give away for free, so I had a little helper make that decision for me.  Hope you like her choices. You can stop by my Etsy shop, Paola's Paper, to pick up the rest of the collection.  I am new to Etsy and loving every minute designing cards. I hope you'll come by and say hi :)

Please show your support and pin the images or share my blog link on your walls.  I would be ever so grateful! Thank you and Enjoy! :) I would love to see what you create with your cards, if you would like to share, please visit my fanpage My Whimsical Little World and post your creativity! 



 Valentine Digital Cards

Click on the Link above for the freebie. It will take you to Dropbox, where you can download the PDF.
The images below are the rest of the collection which can be purchased at my Etsy shop.



Hugs
Paola :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my they turned out just gorgeous. . . thanks so much for the freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! that is awesome! very happy to hear that you like them! :) and you are very welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! And I would absolutely buy a set of just mason jars with holiday themed goodies in them (like shamrocks, Easter eggs, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Barbara! :) Glad you like them and hope you use them :)
      I can definitely make that set for you :) ..no problem ...I will see what I can come up with :) If you like please visit my fan page and PM so that I contact you when I have them ready . If you don't have access to FB here is my email paolaajofre@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I just printed the Valentine freebie... I love them.... thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Christina! Thank you for downloading them. :) I will have Christmas freebies coming soon. :)

      Delete

Template designed by Rainy Day