Monday, March 31, 2014

I LOVE cupcakes!

Cupcakes are an incredible treat!   They make you smile from ear to ear because they are comforting...they make you feel like a kid and you can't feel guilty eating a little cake...right? :), best part is that they are YUMMY! NOM NOM NOM :)
someoddgirl,bakermae,cupcake,digistamp,digitalstamp,some odd girl,stamp,baker,card
Baker Mae clear stamp set
I'm on  cupcake art binge right now.  Had a an awesome Children's birthday art party at the studio this Saturday we made Giant cupcakes!  They love it! I however needed more cupcake art so I pulled out one of my stamp sets from Some Odd Girl "Baker Mae" and the sprinkles from Cupcake Mae.  She is so very pretty and I instantly knew that I wanted to give her bright colors.  I gave her pink hair :) ...eeeks!  I love it! New favorite hair color  combo LOL . I also wanted to make the cupcake pop out so I inked up the cupcake and colored it and placed dimensionals to adhere it. The sprinkles on the tag and blue cardstock are from Cupcake Mae clear stamp set.

Copic Colors
Skin E50,E21,E11,E00

Hair RV21,RV23,RV25,RV29
Dress Y15,Y17,Y18,Y19
Cupcake wrapper B21,B23,B24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day