Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hip Hop Hooray!

Hi everyone!
Paola here with a couple of special treats featuring April's release of Hip Hop Hooray clear stamp set!  I created a treat box to hang on a door and a matching mini card.  I colored these adorable bunnies and their yummy treats with my Copics, and I Modge-Podged them to protect them from wear and tear as well as from fading. The sentiments are from the stamp set Hip Hop Hooray, as are the treats.  I used Orange bamboo twine from the Odds & End section of Some Odd Girl Shop.
someoddgirl,hiphophooray,copics,copiccoloring,paolajofre,crafts,crafting,easter
What wonderful treats for your little ones to wake up to on Easter morning. :)

Have you checked out the bi-weekly Challenges and tons of inspiration at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Group? Hop on over! Don't forget to stop by the Some Odd Girl Blog for more the latest news in Odd land and to sign up for the newsletter!

Hugs
Paola :)

8 comments:

Template designed by Rainy Day