Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm an Oddie Girl! Wheee! #someoddgirl

Hi everyone! :)
I’m dying to tell you some AWESOME news! I could hardly believe it at first! It is starting to sink in now.  It has been really difficult keeping it a secret, because I am such a big kid. It's official, I am an Odd Girl :) ...I am now officially part of the 2014-2015 Some Odd Girl Clear Stamp team! Yay me! (Jumping up and down screaming) :) …..I absolutely LOVE Kristy's Characters..they always inspire me!  Wowzers..breathing now! LOL.  I am beyond happy!  Huge honor to be on the Some Odd Girl Design Team.  I am so looking forward to working with such a talented group of ladies and making new friendships along the way. New and exciting things are going to be happening at Some Odd Girl and I cannot wait to get started!
http://www.someoddgirl.com/
Each of us was asked to share a creation that best describes us...I was too excited to narrow it down, so Leah, bless her heart chose for me.  There it is below.  I recently made this pop-up card using  Some Odd Girl Digi stamp "Hand Holding Mae & Kody".  This Valentine card represents how much I love to challenge myself and my love for detail and color. 
 
someoddgirl,digistamp,digitalstamp,copics,copiccoloring,mywhimsicallittleworld,paolajofre,some odd girl, paola jofre

Keep  your eye on the Some Odd Girl blog for challenges and inspiration!  You can also follow Some Odd Girl on Instagram, as Kristy sometimes throws in a behind-the-scenes drawing..very cool!  If you are looking for inspiration on creating with Some Odd Girl Stamps, then check out Some Odd Girl Pintrest

If you'd like to follow my journey with the Some Odd Girl Design team, here is where you will be able to find my creations:
Facebook
Instagram
Pintrest
Blog
Flicker
Youtube 

Here we go! 
hugs
Paola :)

6 comments:

  1. yay!!! wohooooo! Awesome news!!
    Congrats!! Can't wait to see your new creations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenny!! :) Congratulations to you too! :) :) ...I am so looking forward to working with everyone and creating inspirational projects! :) :)

      Delete
  2. sooo happy to be on the team with you girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am VERY happy to be part of team and work with all you very talented ladies! :) :) :) its going to be so much fun!! :) thank you Stephanie! :)

      Delete

Template designed by Rainy Day