Monday, April 28, 2014

Water-color embossed background

Morning everyone! :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your weather was grand. :)

I was in the studio creating some cards for my project life using NEW April release Bunny Girl Gwen clear stamp from Some Odd Girl.  I love texture and color so I played around this time with water-colors and embossing powder.  What a cool effect! So much fun!  Check out my how to video at Some Odd Girl blog on how to create  a Water-color embossed background for your Project Life cards!
someoddgirl,paolajofre,bunnygirlgwen,easter,projectlife



Have you joined in the linky party at the Some Odd Girl blog.  Join in the bi-weekly challenges and fun at the Some Odd Girl Facebook group!

http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.U1pdusdrUnI


Hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

Template designed by Rainy Day