Thursday, May 8, 2014

Always Going To Be there...

Had fun in the studio working on Swings and Slides Wagon digi stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps the last couple of days.  When I saw this stamp I thought two things.  A book bag (future project) and an easel card.  I don't make cards often, I feel I get stuck on deciding what papers to use LOL .  I guess that is why I enjoy mix media in my cards and projects, its anything goes.  I can have several different kinds and there is no real order.  However, I do very much enjoy making cards.  I just wish I could make them more often. :) 

On to my card. :)
I colored these adorable characters with my Copics.  If you keep reading you will see the Copic recipes I used.  This was also my first time creating grass with Copics. I was scared, not even kidding. I am a perfectionist so it was important that I got it right. :) I took a deep breath, I didn't think about it.  I just dove right in! I will be honest and say that at first it did not look so hot, I was actually a bit worried LOL.  I reminded myself that this is layers work and it will take time, so take your time. I admit the grass was fun! I very much enjoyed making the grass, its as much fun as scribbling.  I'm very serious. :)  
litte miss muffet stamps, paola jofre, copics, cardmaking, digital stamps, digis,digi 

The sentiment I thought was fitting since big sister is pulling baby brother.  At least that is what I think the story is. :)  She will always be there to help! :)  The butterfly is a brad.  I wanted to keep this simple, but it needed the butterfly.  I hope you like my card and that you will come back and watch my progress as I dabble more into Little Miss Muffet Stamps, especially the Polka dot Pals.  They are great challenge when coloring their faces! :) 

 Copic Recipe
Given in order used
Skin E000 E11 E21 E00 BV00
Hair E 30 E31 E33 E34 E37
Dress Y15 Y17 Y18 Y19
Shirt B24 B26 B28
Wagon R22 R24 R27 R29 BV01
Clouds BG000
Grass G12 G14 G16 G19 G28
Sneakers R22 R24 R27 R29 BG000

  I would love your support by pinning my images and saying hello.
Thank you for stopping by! :)

Hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little easel card. I do have a soft spot for easels! I love your clouds and the grass looks fab! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faye! :) This is my second easel card that I have done. The first one was a bit trickier...I really like interactive cards...like pop ups, sliders, anything that makes you interact with the card :)

      Delete

Template designed by Rainy Day