Monday, May 26, 2014

Blog Hopping with Some Odd Girl & Ruby Rock-It!

WELCOME, friends!  We’re SO excited you’ve joined us for a fun and fabulous BLOG HOP featuring Some Odd Girl and our friends, Ruby Rock-it!
Our designers have all gathered together to bring you a fun event that incorporates both Some Odd Girl and Ruby Rock-it products into our creations, and we are READY TO ROCK-IT!  Can you handle the excitement?  :)
sog ruby

Let’s do it! 
You can hop NOW through Saturday, May 31st at midnight Eastern, and there are PRIZES to be won!  Oh yes, there are prizes…  Two lucky winners will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Some Odd Girl store, as well as this fabulous kit, the “Bella! Year in Review” collection from Ruby Rock-it:
打印
All along the hop, you’ll see inspiration from the Odd Girls and the Ruby Rock-it Creative Team, and all you have to do to be eligible to win one of the two prizes is leave a comment at each stop along the hop.
You should have arrived from Erin’s blog, but if not, you can CLICK HERE to get started at the beginning!  You’ll wrap up at the Ruby Rock-it blog, but you have many stops in between!

I had so much fun playing with all the YUMMY paper from Ruby Rock-It. That I could not control myself and made more than one project.  Tune in later this week for project number two.   
I really wanted to showcase the paper, and what better way than to alter a globe and turn into a beautiful piece of home decor.  I also matched it up with Some Odd Girl's NEW Daisies cut files.  I also used the digi sentiment "Mantra Pack". 
some odd girl,rubyrock-it,globe, altered globe,paola jofre, mix media

some odd girl, ruby rock-it , paola jofre, altered globe, mix media, art, paper art, crafting
  

We Odd Girls have LOVED working with the Ruby Rock-it papers and embellishments for our creations!  Leave your comment below, and from here, you’re going to head on over and visit Kaka!  In case you’re bouncing around at your own leisure, here’s the full hop list…
WHEW!  SO much to see along the 22 different stops!  Have fun, happy hopping, and thank you so much for joining us!  Our hop winners will be announced at the main blogs on Monday, June 2nd…  GOOD LUCK!

Link up my project to Paper Issues giveaway. :) 

30 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project!! What a great idea this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my ...amazing project!!
    Love, love, love how you used those papers!! Clever and super creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing project, thank you for playing with our Heritage and Sugar Candy papers from Ruby Rock-it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing project! Thank you so much for sharing it over at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! such a fantastic project. TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG your project is so nice, I'm totally in love with the globe!! The result is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful! I love the paper on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is just creative, clever and gorgeous! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so neat! I've never seen anything like it! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG what a fantastic project I would have never thought of that wonderful fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy cow!!!! This is gorgeous Paola. This project is amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! Your project is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you kidding me? My heart skipped a beat and I'm gasping for air....this reminds me of the StampNation globe. I may have to CASE this over the summer and make it an SN globe. I'm twitching and stuttering over here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely amazing! I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Paola, you are just so fabulous! This is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful home decor piece. Love the colors. thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  21. Paola, this is seriously beyond words. SO fantastic, SO gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  22. My friend, I still can't believe this!!! So gorgeous and original! Where do you get all those ideas???? xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. That loud noise you may have heard, was my jaw hitting the floor!! I LOVE this to pieces, so stunning! Great work
    Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh! I have never seen anything like this! So unique! ITS STUNNING & GORGEOUS!!! And I so want it ;) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I already told you last week but this is stunning work!!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day