Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hello Summer with Beachy Mae from Some Odd girl

Hi everyone,
Day Two of Some Odd Girl clear stamp May releases! :)  Beachy Mae is making her debut today, and she is gorgeous!   She is done with winter and past spring.  Bring on the summer! :)

I designed a window card for Beachy Mae and her pal the seagull.  You know how much I like to use the popup effect, so I layered some sea shells on the sandy beach, and I used dimensionals to make the sentiment popup.  I also could not resist using the yummy sequins from the Odds & Ends Shop. Love them!    
someoddgirl, paolajofre,copicmarkers,copic,silhouettecameo

Don't forget to link up your creations at the Some Odd Girl Blog linky party!

Have you read what Mr. Some Odd Girl had to say about backing up your files? I'm on it! Don't know what I would do if I lost all my digis.

Hugs
Paola

4 comments:

  1. Love the little scene. They would make great favors for a pool party. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun beach scene, Paola!
    Makes me wanna be at the beach right now .... enjoying the sun, the sea...and a good cocktail! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is ssoooo darn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! :) :) Lenny I would very much LOVE for the summer to be here too :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day