Monday, May 5, 2014

Lots of hugs from Some Odd Girls Mr.Octopus! :)

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of May clear stamp set release at Some Odd Girl!
Today Mr. Octopus is making his debut at Some Odd Girl.  He is such a cutie!

I had a lot of fun creating with this clear stamp set.  In fact it was so inspiring I made  a few more projects than I needed to.  That’s okay, because now I have more to share with you this week. :)  My first project was getting creatively messy with ink.  I really wanted to create a textured underwater look for Mr.Octopus. I think I succeeded. :)  
Hop on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog for Movie Monday, where I show you how you can create this vivid textured background as a backdrop for your Mr.Octopus.  It is so much fun to make!

New challenge is now underway at the Some Odd Girl Facebook group, and don't forget to link up your creations to the linky party on the Some Odd Girl blog! :) 
https://www.youtube.com/user/SomeOddGirls/videos
Sign up for the newsletter to get the latest news, flash sales, birthday treats, tips and tricks and so much more! 
http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.U2eAyMdrUnI

Hugs 
Paola :)

6 comments:

  1. Totally fun card, Paola!!
    That background is STUNNING!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little scene. Very pretty and useful. It can be displayed anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous card and I love the vid too!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day