Friday, May 16, 2014

Mr.Octopus Slider card

I love creating cards that are interactive. This month I got to play with Some Odd Girl May clear stamp Mr. Octopus, such a cutie!  Mr. Octopus inspired me to create this super fun slider card.  It's a great card for when you give a cash gift. :)  I colored him up with my Copic markers and used Opaque white for extra detail.  I used sequins from the Odds & Ends shop  for bubbles and for the gold coins in the treasure box.  The Sequins makes for some great bling! :)   The twine to attach the anchor is Green Bamboo Twine that you can also find in the Odds & Ends shop.  Finally the elements in the card are from the Silhouette store that I cut using the cameo. :) Love my cameo! 
Makes crafting a whole lot easier. :)

Have you signed up for the newsletter?  You don't want to miss flash sales, special announcements, sneak peeks and so much more! 
http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.U3YaAi9rUnJ


Stop by the Facebook group for some fun challenges and inspiration.  There is always conversations going on, join in one. :) 


Hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

Template designed by Rainy Day