Monday, May 19, 2014

Pretty Little suitcase


I was recently at a crop and once again a certain somebody was at it again creating something uber cute.   Colleen always makes me loose sleep wondering about her adorable projects.  This time I was not going to loose sleep.  I begged and pleaded that she just had to make me a suitcase in pink of course, before the day was done.  Well...Colleen. I am still waiting for my suitcase! :)  LOL  Actually, I couldn't wait.  I know you had a trying week so I will let it go....this time. :)   I didn't want to bug her either with instructions so I turned to my best friend, my side kick...the Cameo! :)  Colleen buys the patterns and cuts them by hand!! Can you imagine!  This day and age! Cutting a pattern when you have a Cameo to do it for you in less than 5 minutes.  Unheard of! :)   Sorry..I could not resist.  Too funny. :)

I bought the purse cut file at the Silhouette store.  The cute little character is digi stamp 1920's Gwen from the Some Odd Girl shop.  I colored her with my Copics.  I also tried my hand at Kristy's video tutorial on giving her a vintage soft look.  I think she turned out vintage looking. :)   I also wanted to use the NEW Daisies cut files from the Some Odd Girl Shop.  Super cute!  I just traced the shapes in the Silhouette program and then cut them.  To create the whole flower I traced and right click to release the path.  I then just deleted the cuts within the flower, so I would have a solid flower.  I was able to get two flowers from one cut. Perfect for creating layers.  Love Kristy's new cut files!

Stay tuned for some more cute projects featuring cute little characters from the Some Odd Girl Shop.

Stop by the Facebook group and join the latest challenge...anything goes! :) 
Hugs 
Paola :)
 

4 comments:

Template designed by Rainy Day