Monday, June 23, 2014

Are you ready for Canada Day?

Today is another sunny,beautiful day in the Valley.  Hope it continues like this for Canada day. 
Rain rain stay away! :)

Have you seen the new Canada day digis from My Whimsical Little World?  Super cute little characters that would be perfect for a card or even a scrapbook layout.  Oliver can be used with or without the maple leaf.  Annabelle is all set for Canada day holding her flag and sparkler.  Their pal Freddie the beaver is also ready to help celebrate the day.

I colored them using my Copics and pulled out yummy paper from my Echo park solid distress paper.  I am also finally using the washi tape. :)  I am no longer a washi tape hoarder! :)
To create my card with Annabelle.  I followed a sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch.  Great site that has challenges and a slew of wonderful sketches that will inspire you. 




the deconstruct sketch, paola jofre, my whimsical little world, digital stamp, digi stamp,

For Oliver I wanted to use him for a home decor piece.  The frame is perfect and I did not have to do a thing to it.  Thank you IKEA! :)  What is fun about Oliver, is that you do not have to use the maple flag on his shirt or firework.  You can add what you like or leave it blank.  
deconstruct sketch, paola jofre, my whimsical little world, digital stamp, digi stamp,

 For Freddie I also use a sketch by The Deconstructed Sketch.  Notice how I also used more washi tape. :)  hehehe 
Today is the last day to get Freddie the beaver for free!  Either click on his name or image to get your freebie.
deconstruct sketch, paola jofre, my whimsical little world, digital stamp, digi stamp,
Head on over to Paola's Papers to get your Canada Day/ July4th digis!

Head on back to the blog on June 27 when three new digis will be released!  

Don't be shy please say hi. :)  

Hugs 
Paola :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day