Monday, June 2, 2014

Cookies & Milk? Yes Please!

It’s that time again!  Some Odd Girl Clear Stamp release! Yay!  I love the start of a month.
This month is such a treat! :)
Check out the new Cookies n Milk clear stamp set!  I absolutely adored the moustache! I thought it was perfect for the milk carton.
Once again I was busy in the studio.  Here is my treat for you! Actually I made this stand for my youngest daughter who has been on a whirlwind of baking cookies this past month. She is getting pretty good at it!
someoddgirl, some odd girl, cookiesandmilk,cookies, milk, paolajofre, paola jofre, art, alter art,mix media
I found an inexpensive pastry stand and gave it a sweet make over. :)  I used both the new stamps from the Cookies n Milk clear stamp set and paired it off with the sweet sentiment “We Go Together” that also comes with the set.  The heart shape stamp is also part of this very cute set.
Hope you liked my treat!

In case you did not know, a new linky party  has started over at the Some Odd Girl Blog

http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.U4vbCy-mJ8M
https://www.youtube.com/user/SomeOddGirls

1 comment:

Template designed by Rainy Day