Sunday, June 29, 2014

Some Odd Girl Unicorn Digi Altered Book

I have had so much fun coloring in this beauty of a digi Pretty Unicorn from Some Odd Girl.  Typically I shy away from animal stamps, but who can resist this beautiful Some Odd Girl Unicorn digi.  I pulled out my Copic markers and went for it.  I did initially have rainbow colors in the mane, but I switched it as I felt there was too much color going on.  I can't believe I just said that....too much color! :)  Never! :) But alas this time yes..too much color.  I had to tone it down.  I went with blue as I wanted to add a hint of purple in the mane.
I then used a Fabriano drawing book my husband gave me for Christmas and went to town with it.  Having my Silhouette Cameo next to me made the entire project possible...well, okay, not possible but definitely faster. 
Love how it turned out!  I am so happy with my new altered drawing book.




Stop over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook group for the latest challenge.
Have you signed up for the Some Odd Girl News Letter. If you haven't signed up, what are you waiting for? Get the latest news, flash sales, tips and inspiration!
http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.U68lsKitZPo
Don't be shy, please say hi. :)
Hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful altered notebook! I love that unicorn digi. It all came together so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looks smaller in the picture but the book is large. I printed the digi at 6 inches tall. It is a really cute digi. :)

      Delete

Template designed by Rainy Day