Tuesday, July 15, 2014

All Set For School With Some Odd Girl School Supplies!

I really love this NEW stamp set of "School Supplies" from SomeOdd Girl.  There are so many things you can do with them: cards,
jewellery, mix media and altering books.  I've have been having fun
giving my journals a makeover, and this one is really cute!  I used
the rulers to create a frame around the glue and crayon.  I added the
happy face that Kristy provides as one of the stamps in the set to my
blue crayon.  The pencil was busy writing a message below them.  Both
sentiments are from the set and I really like that I could use them
both on one project!  Cute back-to-school School Supplies stamp set!


Hop on over to Some Odd Girl Facebook group where all the chit chat and challenges are happening.

Tune in to Monday Video.  Every Monday there is a new video showing you a new technique using Some Odd Girl stamps.


If you like what you see, please pin it to Pinterest or share it where you hang out.  Share buttons are just below to make it super easy.

Thank you!

Hugs
Paola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day