Monday, July 14, 2014

Back to School with Teacher Mae!

How cute is this NEW stamp from Some Odd Girl!  Teacher Mae is
adorable!  I just had to make something special with her. Of course I
couldn't make just one item. LOL  I made two! :)
I love to draw and have many pencils, so I made myself a pencil case
holder for all my favorite pencils.  I used Teacher Mae and two of the
sentiments on my project. I used the "A+" to stamp the pencil case; it
needed something more. :)  I also used the ruler stamp (included in
the stamp set) to ground her.  I didn't want to add too many
embellishments, because I would be opening and closing this pencil
case a lot. However, I could not resist adding dots.  How can you not
add  colorful little dots? They are too cute! :)    I also made a
matching bookmark to keep my place.  I used another of the sentiments
form the stamp set and stamped the background with the ruler stamp as
well as adding some dimension by adding a ruler under Teacher Mae.

Hope you like what I created!

If you haven't signed up yet for the newsletter just click on the image below.  You don't want to miss out on the flash sales.
http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.U8Mt8qitZPo




If you like what you see, please pin it to Pinterest or share it where you hang out.  Share buttons are just below to make it super easy.

Thank you!

Hugs
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day