Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Introducing My Whimsical Little World Design Team!


I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am!  Beyond excited!  My Whimsical Little World is taking the digital jump and no longer hoarding art. :)  This is a whole new world for me and the plan is to go slow and steady.  Each week I plan to bring you digital images to use in your card making, scrapbooking or even altered art.  You can find my digis in the sister store Paola's Papers at Etsy.   What makes this venture even more exciting is working with these very talented and inspiring women.     Without further ado,  I would like to introduce the first My Whimsical Little World Design Team 2014!

Just click on the the team members names or images to visit their blogs. 

Design Team Coordinator
http://thescrapoholiccandyshop.blogspot.ca/
Hi! My name is Amanda.  I am a counselor, mediator, taxi driver, nurse, cheerleader, teacher, stylist, photographer, chef and maid to 3 fantastic children, ages 3, 4 and 8. My husband and I just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. We got married 3 days shy of our 10 year anniversary so it's our ongoing tradition to still celebrate both days I have been scrapbooking since the birth of our oldest child, though it has evolved immensely since the purchase of our home 3 years ago where I now have a small but extremely useful craftroom. I am very much a right-brained type of person, as aside from everything previously mentioned, I have also been a hairstylist for the past 5 years. I guess my love for all things creative is because there is no right or wrong and there is ALWAYS room to grow and new techniques to learn.

Design Team 
www.marilynetsonevasion.blogspot.com
 Hi! My name is Marilyn Provost, I am 29 years old and I live near Montréal, Québec, Canada. I have been married for 3 years and we have 2 dogs and 3 cats! I have been scrapbooking since 2007 and love every minute of it! I started making mostly scrapbook pages and then discovered card making and became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for about 4 years. I have been on a store DT in Québec for 3 years but I am now a DT member for an online store called Karma Scrapbooking. I am also a DT member for Some Odd Girl Stamps! I am so happy to join this incredible team and to work with Paola! I like to put a lot of layers and embellishments on my cards and I am a very colorful girl! I love everything flowers, die cutting (with my beloved cameo!) and Copic markers! I hope I will inspire you with my cards and projects!!!

www.createwithmarthajane.blogspot.com
 My name is Martha, I'm from Alberta, Canada, I'm married to the love of my life who is very supportive of my very expensive hobby! I have two beautiful babies my son Sebastian and my daughter Trinity. I have dabbled in scrapbooking/card making since I was about sixteen, but I really got serious about it after I had my daughter 15wks early, she was such a miracle that I wanted to document her journey thru the Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit. After that I started making very simple cards that would take me hours to make, but the look of pure joy that people give you after receiving a handmade card is worth every second! I bought my first four Copics after stumbling upon a beginners Copic coloring class while I was shopping at my local scrapbook store....and the rest is as they say history! So I hope you enjoy my creations and pop on by my blog for a visit.

http://louisescraftycards.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi I'm Louise and I am an avid crafter from the UK.
I started crafting about 4 years ago - it all started when I couldn't find a card I liked for my friend and decided that I could do better myself!
My main crafty passions are digi stamps, Promarkers and designer papers.


http://thescrapoholiccandyshop.blogspot.ca/
 My name is Angie Ha. I am from Lancaster, PA. I'm married to a wonderful husband who has always encouraged my crafting (especially since it keeps me busy and gives him more time to play computer games ;)). I've been paper crafting since college, wow...over ten years now, starting with scrapbooking but now focusing on cards and an occasional mixed media.  I work as a medical technologist in a local hospital. When I'm not playing in my craft room, I love reading, crocheting/knitting, and playing pretty much any super Mario video game.

Hi everyone, my name is Karen Hanson, and I am the crafter behind ScrappyCanuck Studios.  First and foremost, I am a mom of two adorable little girls and wife to an equally cute (and creative, I might add) hubby! I originally started my blog as a way of keeping myself “honest” about my crafting!  I had received a Cricut as a Mother’s Day gift, and wanted to make sure that I actually used it.  I was hoping my online scrapping friends could help encourage me to “keep on crafting, just keep crafting!”  Things grew from there, as did my scrapping and crafting! I've worked on a number of design teams, and am looking forward to working with this talented group of crafters.

Hi! My name is Kimberly.  I have been paper crafting for several years now. I have a simplistic nature about my designs, but I am working to change some (yes, only some) of that each time I sit down to craft. Old habits die hard when it comes to my crafting. I enjoy trying new tips and techniques, and find myself doing a lot of research looking for something new to add to my designs. I have a cameo and a cricut, and love to design with both of them. The capabilities are simply endless when you have the time to work the software. I dabble in some mixed media art, do some vinyl, and some (though very little) painting on canvas as well. I really do like to try it all. I love working with digi’s and use a multitude of methods to color them. I have tried just plain colored pencils, prisma colored pencils, and even watercolor pencils and crayons. I have a goal to teach myself how to color digi’s using charcoal pencils.
I am very excited to work with Paola and the wonderful digi’s at My Whimsical Little World.


And then there is me, Paola.  Pronounced Paula. :)  Head on over to Meet The Artist, me. :) and don't be shy, please say hi. :)


Come back July 14 when My Whimsical Little World releases "Summer Friends" and see what the design team members  create with them.

I am so excited! Let the creating begin! :)


Hugs
Paola :)  

1 comment:

Template designed by Rainy Day