Monday, July 7, 2014

NEW digi release Bubble Gum Tula & Gus!

My Whimsical Little World has a new release for you this week.  Yay!   Bubble Gum Tula and her side kick Gus are super sweet!
You're only as young as you feel!  So true Tula. :)  Check out these cute cards using Tula & Gus.  Such a fun digi to color up.  Love how Marilyn used Stickles for the bubble gum and how she layered her gorgeous card.  Stop by her blog to see more of her beautiful creations, just click her name.  


Paola 
my whimsical little world, copic, copic makers, cardmaking, paola jofre, drawing, silhouette cameo

Altered Notebook  



The altered notebook is actually a recycled notebook that I picked up in Chapters a while back ago.   I loved the lined paper inside but was not crazy over the cover.  However, I knew that I could always change it up.  I really wanted to make this a playful cover and just go nuts with angles.  I used Day Dreamer paper pad (In stock at My Whimsical Little World) cheerful and playful as well, it was the perfect paper for the job.  

This paper made it super easy to select papers.  Typically all the paper in a pad should go together, but there some papers that go better together while others do not.   The Day Dreamer paper pad has a strip of paper at the top of the paper that shows you which paper will coordinate nicely.  I love it when I am not wasting time in the studio deciding which papers will be well suited.  Its hard.  I love them all! LOL :) 

Upcoming events
July 9  --  Meet the My Whimsical Little World design team 
July 14 -- Summer Friends digi release  

Hugs
Paola :)

1 comment:

Template designed by Rainy Day