Saturday, July 5, 2014

Playing with flowers with Gwen in Bloom:)

I typically do not  use flowers in my cards, however this time I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought some flowers to embellish my card.  I think it's pretty. :)

I used Gwen in Bloom clear stamp and colored her with my Copics.  I also used the paper from the blog hop with Ruby Rock-It.  Such fun paper!   I used the sequin triangles from the Odds & Ends shop too! The flowers were purchased at Michaels from recollections line.


Not bad for a first time playing with this type of flowers.  Practice makes perfect! :) 
And because I used flowers in my card :) , I am going to go and link add my card to this week's Challenge at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Group. 

Save the date for July12 for the Some Odd Girl Clear Stamp release party.  Clear Stamps will be released on July 14 and you DON'T want to miss out on the fun at the party!



Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day