Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Girl + An Air Compressor + SOG Stamps

Yay! I finally got my air compressor from Copic.  Made sure to buy the one the was ready to go with no extra parts needed, 'cause this girl has no patience for machinery.  However,  it was not so simple as my husband and I ran into some trouble on getting it to work.  The instructions were simple enough but they don't mention if the moisture trap tip is stuck to tap it lightly..among other things.  Thankfully I called in for a favor from a friend and we got the compressor going.  Let the party begin! ...the next day. LOL  I started with a simple project...this was my first time using an air compressor solo.  Sherri Siemens and Colleen Schaan were nowhere to be found in my studio.  So solo I went.

I used the Some Odd Girl digi stamp Tweet Kaylee and the Hey Kaylee clear stamp set ( grass and snail).   I cut out clouds with my Cameo, and the hills are a die set from Taylored Expressions.    I wanted the base of both the sky and the ground to be soft looking so I used the chiseled end of the marker.  I also wanted to get a speckled look on the background, but it is very faint...next time I need to up the pressure to get it to be more random and heavier looking.



Hope you liked my card.  I really enjoyed making this one, and tomorrow I am going to get creative with the pressure. :)


Stop by the Some Odd Girl Facebook group for this week's challenge "Use your favorite SOG stamp"

If you like what you see, please pin it to Pinterest or share it.  Share buttons are just below to make it super easy.

hugs
Paola :)  

2 comments:

  1. Air compressors are really very much significant for our everyday life, no doubt. To purchase the best air compressor, it is very much needed to read the air compressor reviews from online markets. topaircompressorsreview.com

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day