Monday, August 11, 2014

Lets go shopping with MWLW New Shopping Gals Digis

New week means new digis at My Whimsical Little World.  This week we have three digis to share with you, Anna, McKenna and Nina.  Looks like they have already started shopping.  I'm so jealous. :)  Shopping is my favorite and it was inevitable that I would draw some shopping digis as this is the sport that I excel in. LOL   The design team has created some awesome projects to showcase these lovely girls.  Make sure you click on their names to hop on over to their blogs and see all the projects they created with Anna, McKenna and Nina.
mall background is from Make It Crafty 





mall background is from Make It Crafty


Have you been to the My Whimsical Little World Facebook group.  Join us for some chit chat, games, showcase your work and some inspiration.


If you like what you see, please pin it to Pinterest or share it.  Share buttons are just below to make it super easy.



Hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I really like your style !!

    Greetings Catherine ("enavve world" http://enavve.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day