Monday, September 29, 2014

Digi Me Contest Some Odd Girl


This is so exciting!  Kristy Dahlman, designer of Some Odd Girl is running a Digi me contest!  Head on over to the SOG blog for details on what you need to do to enter this AWESOME contest.

Now....If I could have Kristy draw me in her style, I would be a Mae character.
The digi would reflect my inner me, (But then, let's face it, my outer me can't compete with the inner me. LOL)  My hair would resemble the image below and my clothes would follow the lead of the Blythe further down. I know, I know. What can say I say? I'm cute!,  hahaha  I love color and comfort, and I'm a kid at heart.  The image of the doll below screams "me": leggings, red Doc Martens boots, and over-sized arms (well, admittedly mine aren't quite so long, but there would be some holes for the thumbs.

I would also love to see my character standing off-center from an easel with a blank canvas so that it can be edited with other digis from Kristy's digi stamps.  It would be even more amazing to see her draw  a studio background, filled with empty canvas to place images in. :)
The artist in me needs to be constantly creating and ruining all my cute clothe.






If you haven't sign up for the Some Odd Girl newsletter your missing out on flash sales and upcoming events and sneak peeks.
http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.VCio4ufsg94


Hugs
Paola :)

1 comment:

  1. This is super duper fun!!! Love your mood board!!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day