Monday, September 15, 2014

It's animal day at My Whimsical Little World! :)

I think some of the new MWLW digis noticed that it's starting to get cold in most parts. We have three adorable penguin digi stamps to share with you: Tooey, Ping├╝ino and Pablo.   My favorite animal when I was a child was the elephant. What an amazing animal!  I just had to draw my favorite animal eating my favorite treat...meet Cupcake Wishes.  Our fifth digi stamp is a Curious Kitty Cat.  He just can't help but be himself, and he is pretty darn cute doing just that!  If you would like to color these little guys, head on over to Paola's Papers.  

Here is what some of our DT members did with this week's animal digi stamps.  Click on each member's name to see more of her work.

Paola
Sneak Peek of a curious little Kitty cat ...join our FB group My Whimsical Little World to see the finish card 3pm EST.  There is a game to go with this little guy and he could be yours for free. :)




Stop on over to My Whimsical Little World
 If you like what you see, please pin it to Pinterest or share it.  Share buttons are just below to make it super easy.




Hugs
Paola :)

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh! These are too stinkin' cute! I am so loving the elephant and cannot decide which of the penguins is my favorite. I think I will have to add these to my growing wish list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Paola! Too cute for words! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day