Monday, September 8, 2014

MWLW Halloween Digi Release Is Finally Here! :)

52 days until Halloween!! Halloween Halloween Everybody Scream! :) 

I adore Halloween and go Chevy Chase with it.  So it comes as no surprise that when I started drawing Halloween characters I could not stop and ended up with several.  Two of the digis, the lion and the dragon, were inspired by my eldest son when he was a little ankle biter.  Many moons ago I made my son costumes like this, and he looked so adorable.  The baby Lion so reminds me of him and that moment.

There are seven digis in total this week and one is a freebie, details below.  The My Whimsical Little World digi stamps are ...Baby Lion, Alexander The Great Dino, Robby The Robot, Candy Apple, Home Before Midnight, Halloween Fence and Halloween Cupcake.  

I just love what the DT member have done with these adorable stamps.  Click on the DT member names to visit their blogs for more inspiration.

Also, head on over to MWLW Facebook group to enter our purple, orange and green challenge. While you are at My Whimsical Little World Facebook group find the post to grab your free digi.   You can only get the free digi by asking for it at the Facebook Group and being a member of the group.









 If you like what you see, please pin it to Pinterest or share it.  Share buttons are just below to make it super easy.


Hugs
Paola :) 

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Paola, these are fabulous! I'm gonna have to go get me that little trick or treater and girl in the pumpkin patch! These are just too fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) I am so very happy you like them Ema! :) :) Eeeks can't wait to see what you create. :) Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. These are FANTASTIC! LOVE that fence with the witch hat!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every did such a wonderful job on all the sample cards. Way to go team!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day