Saturday, September 6, 2014

No Line Coloring with SOG Clear Stamp Big Day Tobie

It's Saturday! Playtime in the Studio. :)
I have many projects on the go this weekend, and here is what I worked on this week.  A masculine no line coloring birthday card.  When I first tried this technique over a year ago, I thought no way.  Too hard!  So I didn't attempt for a very long time...but after some Googling and asking Kristy, the designer of Some Odd Girl, questions about what inks to use for no line coloring, I went for it.  I've been hooked since.  It has a very different look to it....like a storybook feel.  I like it! :)

I used clear stamp "Big Day Tobie" for my birthday card and Desert Sand ink from Memento to stamp him on my Copic paper. 

Don't miss out on today's SOG release party at Facebook!  It starts at 3pm EST and ends at 6.  Hope to see you there! :)





Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day