Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Some Odd Girl Clear Stamp Release Yeti

Day 2 of an AWESOME product release from Some Odd Girl!
Watch out, there's a Yeti in town!  Can he be any cuter! :)

I thought he was perfect for this gift box I made for my daughter.  The sentiment "I believe in you"  was also quite fitting for the occasion.  My daughter is always experimenting when she is baking, but what she makes is not always yummy uh-hum... so I put together a no fail package of cookie mix for her.  I used clear stamp "Yeti" to give some encouragement and used the sentiment to inspire her.  The paper is from Some Odd Girl new paper collection, and at the SOG shop you will find lots of new embellishments that coordinate with the clear stamps and paper pad. 



If you haven't signed up for the Some Odd Girl newsletter, you are missing out on flash sales, sneak peeks and so much more.

http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.VAuRmkjjMVg


Stop by the Some Odd Girl Facebook group, join in the fun and be inspired! :)

Hugs
Paola :)

1 comment:

Template designed by Rainy Day