Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Some Odd Girl Clear Stamp Release Sweater Kaylee

Hi Everyone!
Paola here with Some Odd Girl clear stamp release "Sweater Kaylee".  She is utterly adorable in her gorgeous sweater and winter boots.  I had so many ideas buzzing in my head on what to create with her...This week I altered a mini notebook.  I made a pink band for the book to hold a mini pen. The paper is perfect for this type of project.  Scores like butter! :)
The center of attention is Sweater Kaylee clear stamp and sentiment "Close Knit Friends" that comes with her, as well as the cute stitching marks.  The yummy paper is a new collection from Some Odd Girl shop.  I love the rich color and fun designs.  I also used the wood veneer hexagons that are now also available at the shop.

To keep my project together I used glue from Beacon Adhesives.  Pretty strong glue!


If you haven't signed up for the Some Odd Girl newsletter, you are missing out on flash sales, sneak peeks and so much more.
http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.VAuRmkjjMVg


Stop by the Some Odd Girl Facebook group, join in the fun and be inspired! :)

Hugs
Paola :)

3 comments:

Template designed by Rainy Day