Monday, September 22, 2014

The More You Know, The More You Grow!


This week's focus is learning :)  The more you know...the more you grow! :)

Whether it's learning from your laptop or from books.  My son loves to go on his Chrome book and soak up information, World wide news, sports and on occasion some celebrity gossip LOL.  He is a fountain of information and I love that he has such a thirst for knowing everything that is going on not just in his neighborhood.  My youngest on the other hand does not like to read, however this year I am trying to motivate her ....bribe her actually and hope that she falls in love with books like I did when I was little.  Maybe a new book mark with "Read a Book" digi stamp will make it fun for her.

Now...I couldn't make up my mind which digi to go with, Delilah or Jules. I ended up drawing two with slightly different looks. :)  Hope you like Delilah, Jules and Read A Book digi stamps.  Let's see what DT members created with these cuties.

Paola
I had a ton of fun coloring and creating these three cards.  Read A Book pop-out book card was a tricky project to put together, but I am very happy with the end result.  I purchased the pop-out card and the sentiment at the Silhouette America store.  The title on the book is a rub on from Tim Holtz.  The paper is very unique and I think I will have to hunt down some more of this yummy paper. 


I made the Hello There card with Bo Bunny Bunny paper, and I used the die set from Mama Elephant. What a perfect die set! It has everything I need to create a card super fast and simple, and it always turns out beautiful.  I hope Mama Elephant makes more die cut sets like these.  The book shelf stamps are from Simon Says Stamp card kit.  I am organizing my kits so that I can get more use out of them. :)

Make sure to come by My Whimsical Little World's Facebook group  and join in the fun.  We have a Halloween challenge going on until Oct 8.  Purple, Green and orange. :)
We will also have a challenge for your chance to win a laptop girl of your choice. So make sure to head on over to the Facebook group and join. 
If you like what you see please Pin it to Pinterest or share where you hang out.  Thank you so much for your support! :)


Hugs
Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day