Monday, September 8, 2014

Yummy Papers and Embellishments for Some Odd Girl :)





This week is going to be great at Some Odd Girl...Kristy is releasing her new line of yummy Sunshine Sorbet paper collection as well as some must have embellishments.  Tuesday and Wednesday she is releasing some adorable clear stamps, so make sure to come back and see what I created with her new clear stamps.    

I love the new paper from Some Odd Girl, the designs are super cute and versatile.  The color is rich and I really love the quality of the paper.  When you score it....it's like butter. :) 



http://someoddgirl.com/index.php/shop
Here is what I made showcasing the Sunshine Sorbet paper collection.  I kept it very simple and clean so you can see the paper and how beautifully it all coordinates together.
To keep it all together I used glue from Beacon Adhesives.  Pretty strong glue!  It's now a staple at my craft table! :) 


Stop on over to the Some Odd Girl Facebook group for this week challenge and to be inspired.


Hugs
Paola :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Fun! Fun!
    Loooove how you colored Sweater Kaylee!! Beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day