Monday, October 6, 2014

Cat Lady Kaylee Clear Stamp set release

Hi everyone, Paola here!
Have you been by the Some Odd Girl blog post to see the new clear stamp set release?  Here is "Cat Lady Kaylee".  How many of us can relate or wish they could have that many kitties?  I know I am one.  I already have two...Lola and Whiskers.
Check out my creation below using clear stamp set "Cat Lady Kaylee".  I was even able to use some paper from Some Odd Girl's Sunshine Sorbet new collection.


If you want to learn how to color with Copics then head on over to Kristy's blog to see her schedule for  live coloring on Wednesdays.

And don't forget to link up your Some Odd Girl creations to the linky party at the Some Odd Girl blog. 

Hugs
Paola :)  

1 comment:

  1. Loooove this card girl and those lil paws look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day