Friday, October 17, 2014

Clean & Simple With Some Odd Girl

I had another go at no-lines coloring, and this time I used pink Memento ink.  It was much lighter than the soft brown I have used before, so this was a bit tricky.  However, I think she turned out great! :) 
I wanted the focus on the coloring..which I think kinda looks like water coloring..so I made a CAS mini card for a cute little princess.  The stamp I used is clear stamp Princess Tia from the  Some Odd Girl shop.  I think she is super cute and I love the extra pieces you get in the clear stamp set to play dress up with Tia.

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please pin it or share it where you hang out.

Have you signed up for the Newsletter at Some Odd Girl...you're missing out on flash sales, up and coming news and so much more.


Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day