Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's A Bird! It's A Plane! It's Itty Bitty SuperHero's at My Whimsical Little World

I am so excited to share the Superhero duo.  "Superhero Boy" and "Superhero Girl "mean so much to me for a couple of reasons. First, my eldest daughter loves – I mean LOVES!!! – Marvel. I adore her passion for art. I wonder where she gets that from? She’s enrolled in an animation program doing what she loves: drawing. I’m so proud of her. Her vocation is a hero in a cape.  
Secondly, a few years back I had two very adorable little neighbors: a boy and a girl with such cute little faces. They moved south, but my memory of them is fixed and can be observed in the digis. They had facial features that I find so beautiful and unique. See if you spot them!

 Stay tuned, because I have a goal with the Superhero girl. You will see her again in November getting into mischief, possibly flanked by a sidekick. LOL!! And it won’t end there. I plan to develop a series from these two little characters.  I love creating them; I hope you love receiving them just as much.



Make sure to pop on over to our NEW DT member's Amy Almedia's Blog to find out who she made this superhero card for! A very brave little fellow.  Amy made him such a cute card!  He will love and treasure his card.  It's the little things. :) 

Make sure to stop by My Whimsical Little World Facebook group. It's nearly Halloween and we have a couple of fun days planned for you in the spirit of Halloween.  So head on over tomorrow for all the details. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! :)  If you like what you see ...I hope you will pin it or share it where you hang out.

Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day