Wednesday, October 29, 2014

La La Land Halloween

I canceled several subscriptions to join in the La La Land kits, that's how badly I wanted to join in the fun.  I was tickled pink when I received my La La Land project kit for October. I swore to myself that the first chance I had ...I would dive right in and make one or all of the lovely projects.  Well...I found a moment and did just that, dove right in and had so much fun. I just love the cute stamps and dies.  I couldn't wait to start layering and making a La La Land project. I think I did pretty good! Check it out below.  :)

I just saw my November kit and WOWZERS!! I WILL make time for it. 
:) 

Thank you for stopping by! :). If you like what you see, I hope you will pin it or share it in places you hang out.

Hugs 
Paola  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day