Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Some Odd Girl Clear Stamp Walking the Dog Piper

Hi everyone!
Paola here with today's clear stamp  release from Some Odd Girl: Walking The Dog Piper!  She is so cute...I love her hair! Piper's puppy is adorable..reminds me of my adorable Yorkie puppy Shakespeare.  I have two super cute projects for you and they both involve my dog.  Shakespeare loves to walk every morning with me. However,  he is a diva and tuckers easily; part of the way I have to pick him up and carry him home... LOL  My kids are responsible to take him on his evening walk, but invariably they will forget whose turn it is. How perfect is this!  Walking The Dog Piper is just right for the schedule clipboard project. Now there is no more arguing. :)   Piper has settled the argument. :)
 
Head on over to Some Odd Girl Blog and there you will find the video tutorial I made for this adorable picture stand.  Pull out your irons...we are embossing and then ironing.  I used Clear stamp set Walking The Dog Piper, plus two sentiments and the paw print for the background that is included in the clear stamp set. 


Don't' forget to share you lovely creations at the Some Odd Girl Facebook group and also link it up at the Some Odd Girl blog.


Hugs
Paola :) 

1 comment:

Template designed by Rainy Day