Monday, October 6, 2014

Thanksgiving with My Whimsical Little World


This week our theme is Thanksgiving with a bit of Halloween!  


We have three cute digis to share with you. The first is "Pilgrim Girl." I remember back in grade school near the time of Thanksgiving we would always get to color a Pilgrim and a turkey -- something not unlike the digi! I loved it when would give us coloring pages for the holidays. Below the illustration the caption would read "Pilgrim" so you would know how to spell it. I was a better colorer than a speller :)

You also know that I adore cupcakes but cannot eat them.  So I paint them and draw them whenever I can. :)  You can expect that at MWLW we will have a cupcake each month to represent a holiday... or just because.  Our second digi this week is the adorable "Thanksgiving Cupcake".  Sitting on the cupcake is a turkey, of course, waving a Thanksgiving flag.  

Our third digi stamp is a "Spooky Owl" for Halloween.  Owls are starting to make their way into MWLW as I recently took one of those FB quizzes and it said I was an Owl.. .LOL  How could I not draw an Owl for my favorite holiday?

Make sure to click on each DT member's name to visit their blog for details and more inspiration.






Paola
spooky owl, owl, digi stamp, stamp , digita stamp


Thank you for stopping by!  If you like what you see please you the buttons below to pin and share where you hang out.

Stop by My Whimsical Little World's Facebook group for the mini challenge that will coincide with this weeks digi release.  Just two more days left for our PURPLE, GREEN and ORANGE challenge...deadline is Oct 8 midnight EST.   

hugs
Paola :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects with us!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day