Thursday, November 20, 2014

CAS with Little Miss Mufftet Stamps

Today is CAS (clean & simple) day at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Facebook group. :)

Tasked was creating a brilliant embellishment on the digi stamp "Cuthbert and Kiki's Sleigh Ride," I first cut the stamp using my Silhouette Cameo. Then, using Copic markers I sought to add just the right color to the image while preserving its clean and simple intent. I made the sky a light blue that bears subway graffiti. Secondly, I colored Cuthbert and Kiki so they look affectionately fluffy. 
I hope the resulting creation has you yearning for Christmas.

Copic recipe
R24, R27,R29
G21, G24, G28
E 30 E31, E34, E35 R21
BV002
C3, C5, C7


Thank you for stopping by.  If you like what you see please pin and share it in the places your hang out.


Hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

  1. The card is super cute Paola! I just love that layout and how you did the sentiment is quite brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Paola. Fab layout too x

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day