Thursday, November 13, 2014

Inspiration Thursday at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Facebook Group

I am so happy that I was able to play with Little Miss Muffet Stamps Christmas digi stamp "Claudia Loves Christmas".   There is something about Christmas that inspires me. The bright reds and greens, the sparkle! .

 This week for LMMS  Facebook group inspiration I made a home decor piece:  a stand made of chip board.  If you want to you can even have a black shape mat and add a photo and make a picture stand.  Building it is fast and easy. Just cut the length of chip board you need and then gently score to leave 3 inches for the stand. If your stand is 4 inches tall,for example. You will need to cut a 7 inch piece. To seal it just spray a fixative over it.  I used digi stamp "Claudia Loves Christmas" .  Below the image you will find the Copic combo's I used.  For the overall weather look I sprayed it with a glimmer mist from tattered angels. 

Copic Recipe
R24, R24,R27,R89
YG03,YG05,YG06,YG009
E40,E41,E42,E43,E44,E47

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back next week when I showcase another project for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

If you like what you see I hope you will pin it or share it in places that you hang out.


Hugs
Paola :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous project Paola. I love the different elements to the scene you have created x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfectly wonderful card ! She is beyond darling, the colors, the background, the tag.
    This is a Christmasy dream come true !
    xhugsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo adorable!!!! love this! Gorgeous layers and tag!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day