Thursday, November 27, 2014

Inspirational Thursday at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

It's inspiration Thursday at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Yay!  I had such a wonderful time this month being an honored guest at LMMS.  Thank you so much for the opportunity. :)  This is my last post for November for LMMS as a guest designer, but you will see future posts using LMMS on my blog.

I was debating if I should do a Christmas card or something else.  We had snow and I was really feeling Christmas...but rain came and took it all away.  I thought the LMMS digi stamp "Sonny Honeycloud Rainy Day" was perfect to brighten up anyone's day.  All of my craft supplies are packed, but I was able to find some scrapbooking supplies in an open box.  It was meant to be!... as the paper and epherma that I found were all about sunshine, rain and being happy.  All the shapes and 3x4 card behind digi stamp "Sonny Honeycloud Rainy Day" is epherma and a PL card.  I colored her up with my Copics to match the  colors of the epherma I used on the card.  I hope you like my card. I hope it has inspired you to use scrapbooking supplies on your cards.


Stop by Little Miss Muffet Facebook group to see the LMMS design team has created.

If you like what you see please pin and share in places where you hang out. :)


Hugs
Paola :)


1 comment:

  1. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is fab Paola. xx

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day