Thursday, November 6, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps PDP Issie Card Album

I am SUPER excited as this month I get to be an honored guest at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Eeeeks!

Such adorable little stamps, and I especially love the challenge of freehand coloring in the face.  I have been playing with different shades for skin tones...however...I still need to make the eyelashes look good.  I'm getting there! :)  Having the cheek and nose tutorial makes it a whole lot easier.  It looks hard, and it is tricky, but once you start trying and practicing you start to get the hang of it.

Here is my project for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I made a card album all by myself.  Those who know me will be laughing because I said "all by myself".  Typically I have a friend helping me out with album projects.  Not this time..I figured it out and I made it!  I love it!  It turned out great!  I made the digi about 5 inches tall. I wanted Issie nice and big so I could have lots of fun coloring her up.  I found the face technique ..for me also worked better in larger digis.  Smaller sizes are tricky for me. I need more room. :)

little miss muffet stamps, paola jofre, my Whimsical little world digi stamp, digital stamp , stamp ,digi


This adorable pocket card album is featuring LMMS  Polka Dot Pals Issie.  This was a lot of fun to make ..lots of layers and possibilities.  Below the image is the Copic combos I used for coloring Polka Dot Pal Issie. 



Copic recipe
Clothing-BG11,BG13,BG15,BG18
Hat-R24 R27 R29 & BG13,BG15
Scarf -R24 R27 R29 & C3 C5 C7
Hair-E50, E51, E53, E55
Tire Tube-BG72,BG75,BG78
Boots C3, C5, C7, C9
Come back next Thursday when I showcase more of Little Miss Muffet Stamps! :)

Papers used are All is Merry and Bright by My Minds Eye which I purchased from the Lovely Tracy at The Embellished Connection.

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see, I hope you will pin it or share in places where you hang out.


Hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

  1. Paola, I am so excited to have you Guest for us this month. And what a completely FAB project to start with. Well done on creating it all by yourself! :) Awesome colouring too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Faye! :) :) I am super excited, so much fun! Can't wait for next week! :)

      Delete

Template designed by Rainy Day