Monday, November 3, 2014

Some Odd Clear Clear stamp Release Wink Mae

How adorable is this month's Some Odd Girl's clear stamp "Wink Mae"?  She was a treat to work with.  I especially love the frame that comes with the stamp set. You can stamp her into the frame or use the frame for the sentiment, as I have done below.  To get the pop out look I used foam dots.  I knew I wanted a really pretty and dainty looking card that really showcased "Wink Mae".  I colored her with my Copic markers on Copic X-press it paper and cut her out using a doily die.  I think she looks so pretty in pink! ;)


If you haven't signed up for the Some Odd Girl newsletter, you are missing out on flash sales, sneak peeks and so much more.
http://www.someoddgirl.com/index.php/newsletter#.VAuRmkjjMVg


Stop by the Some Odd Girl Facebook group, join in the fun and be inspired! :)

Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day