Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winter is really HERE! :) New Winter Digi Release At My Whimsical Little World

The snow made its way to the Valley this past weekend.  There is still a dusting of snow on the ground.  Driving in the country the haystacks look like giant frosted Wheaties. LOL  Winter has ARRIVED!  I am excited and nervous about the cold. LOL  Love the snow...love that  you can be a kid in the snow.  Speaking of being a kid let me introduce one of our digis for this week,  a mischievous little girl  "Tansy". You've seen her before, but this week she is not in her superhero costume.   "Tansy" is all set for either making a snowman or having a snowball fight.  We also have a cute snowman "Cozy Winter Wishes" to share with you.  He is all dressed up in his finest hat and scarf, and is looking for a home on your Christmas cards. Scroll below to see what some of My Whimsical Little World DT members made with "Tansy" and "Cozy Winter Wishes".

Paola
my whimsical little world, stamp, digi stamp, christmas stamp, christmas, digital stamp, cardmaking

my whimsical little world, stamp, digi stamp, christmas stamp, christmas, digital stamp, cardmaking


I hope you stop by My Whimsical Little World Facebook group to join in the winter fun this week.

Thank you for stopping by.  If you like what you see I hope you will pin it and share at places you hang out.



Hugs
Paola :)

2 comments:

Template designed by Rainy Day