Monday, December 1, 2014

Can't catch me! I'm the Gingerbread Man!

It's December 1st!  Whoa! Can you believe Christmas is just a few weeks away!  I don't believe it! Would it be wrong to still color holiday images after Christmas? LOL  They are so cute...I can't wait to share them with you! :) 

But before I tell you about the digis, I would like to introduce to two new My Whimsical Little World
design team Members.  Welcome to Amy Almeida and Julie Odil!   It just so happens that this week they have projects to show you,  and you get to visit their blog to see more of their work alongside their DT sisters  Martha and Louise.    
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.comhttp://lilcutiecreations.blogspot.ca/

Okay! Here we go!  We have three digis this week. Now...I have to tell you a secret.  I can't get enough of the adorable "Gingerbread Man".  He is super cute!  Now if I could just get my gingerbread cookies to look like my digi... LOL  The second digi is ever so lovely "Waiting for Christmas".  She comes with a background that is optional and full of tinsel and baubles to add to your projects.  DT member Julie did an awesome job with the baubles.  Our third digi is "Vintage Santa".  I could not resist but to draw another Santa.  He comes with decorations for the tree, which are optional and you will also receive Santa separated from the tree. 
Paola (you are here)
I would love to share what I did to create my two cards.  But I can't.  Mum's the words on the details for now.  It will  have to wait until January.  I have a surprise to share with all of you sometime later this month. :) 
Gingerbread man card added to the "Anything Goes" challenge at Imagination Station.

Love the simplicity in Martha's card. "Waiting for Christmas digi stamp really shines through! 

How cute is Julie's design with "Waiting for Christmas" baubles on her card. Notice the bauble ontop of the "j"?  Great idea! 

You cannot have too much sparkle at Christmas! Adorable card. :) 

"Ginger Bread" man is making me hungry. LOL Love how Amy used the twine to draw the eyes straight to our gingerbread digi stamp.
 Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like what you see. :) 
Please pin and share on at the places you hang out.
If you want to join in some winter/holiday fun join us at the My Whimsical Little World Facebook group.


Hugs
Paola :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Silvana! :) :) So happy you like them :) :)

      Delete
  2. This gingerbreadman is so lovely. Would love to take a bite of him:)
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    xxx Michelle
    PS: the blog is called Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day