Monday, December 8, 2014

And The Winner Is!!!! :) Oh an Of Course Some New Cute Digis :)

Morning everyone!
I'm starting to get a little worried that we can still see green.  We have next to nothing of snow here.  I cannot wait for the ground to be covered. However, this also gives us a chance to decorate our home outside. LOL
We finally moved into our rental for the year and are nearly unpacked.  Our tree is up and slowly other decorations are going up as well in our home .  My  craft room is almost ready, so I can soon start creating once again.
I see that "Tansy The Elf" is back this week at My Whimsical Little World, dressed up in her elf attire to help deck the halls.  Cute bauble wreath Tansy! :)  And since we have no snow yet I am going to enjoy the magic of "Merry Christmas" ...I cannot wait to build a snowman with my kids.  I love all the beautiful decorations at Christmas time.  Since my kids were itty bitty ankle biters, we have always had a branch tree or a tiny desk tree that they were able to decorate on their own with tiny decorations.  They have always loved doing this.  Our third digi, "Christmas Branches", shows a little tree very similar to what we have in our home.
To see more of the DT members' work, click on their names. 

Make sure to scroll down to see who our winner is for the Christmas giveaway. :)
Martha
Tansy looks adorable in red! Cute card Martha! 

Love the snow on the tree branch that catches Merry Christmas. Beautiful! 


Amy 
Love the cute embellishments! Super sweet card Amy!

Julie
Wonderful job Julie! Brilliant job layering with the burlap!

Louise
Love the sparkle, Tansy is ready for Christmas! 

Stop on by MWLW Facebook group and join in our weekly fun of games  and inspiration. 
Thank you to everyone who participate in our Christmas giveaway at My Whimsical Little World.  The Winner of our giveaway is Vicki Davidson! Congratulations Vicki!  Please email your address to mwlwdigistamps@gmail.com so I can send this Awesome haul your way. :) 


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like what you see.  Please pin and share.

Hugs
Paola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day