Monday, December 15, 2014

Visions of Sugar Plums Danced Through My Whimsical Little World :)

If there is one thing I love about Christmas, other than all the pretty papers and ribbons, it's the wonderful smell of baking.  We are still not completely unpacked at our new home, and I have yet to create a new digi.  I miss my Silhouette. :)  But I my youngest has kept me busy with holiday baking, and we have a date to go make a couple of ginger bread house next week.  I am super excited...give me an excuse to be a kid again and I am there. :)  Well this week we have a Gingerbread House digi stamp for you that is decorated with jujube bushes and lollipop trees.  Our second digi is "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" in which our subject is catching her breath from all the beauty that nature gives us during winter.   I love the way the snow hangs on the trees..here and there...and the smell of pine.  Simply beautiful! 
Make sure to click on the DT members name to see their work. 
I love all the bright colors Martha used to created her card and loving the texture on the trees! 
 
Look at the yummy liquid pearl on the trees! Love the paper piecing job! Gives the digi lots of depth. 
Adorable gingerbread house Louise made and she also combined it with digi stamp "Tansy The Elf"



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like what you see. Please pin and share in places you hang out. Thank you! :)


Hugs
Paola:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day